This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-053.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/MS14-053
The flaw is due to an error within a hash generation function when hashing requests and can be exploited to cause a hash collision resulting in high CPU consumption via specially crafted requests.
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5.1, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1 and 4.5.2
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft Windows Kernel Mode Drivers Privilege Escalation Vulnerabilities (979559)
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory SPN Denial of Service (2478953)
- Microsoft Window Audio Service Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (3005607)
- Microsoft ASP.NET Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2418042)
- Buffer Overflow in Windows Troubleshooter ActiveX Control (826232)