This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS13-015.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-015
The flaw is due to an error when handling permissions of a callback function when a certain WinForm object is created and can be exploited to bypass CAS (Code Access Security) restrictions via a specially crafted XAML Browser Application (XBAP) or an untrusted .NET application.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (956390)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Authentication Bypass and Spoofing Vulnerabilities (2836440)
- Microsoft Bluetooth Stack Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2566220)
- Blended Threat Vulnerability in SearchPath Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (959426)
- Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (956416)