This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-026.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to bypass certain security restrictions. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms14-026
The flaw is due to the framework not properly restricting access to certain application objects related to TypeFilterLevel checks.
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 3.5.1, 4.0 and 4.5 and 4.5.1
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft Forefront Protection For Exchange RCE Vulnerability (2927022)
- Microsoft Bluetooth Stack Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2566220)
- Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (968557)
- Microsoft .NET Framework and Silverlight Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2604930)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2484015)