This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-026.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to bypass certain security restrictions. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms14-026
The flaw is due to the framework not properly restricting access to certain application objects related to TypeFilterLevel checks.
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 3.5.1, 4.0 and 4.5 and 4.5.1
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (3000414)
- Microsoft Groove Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2494047)
- Microsoft Comctl32 Integer Overflow Vulnerability (2864058)
- Microsoft Bluetooth Stack Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2566220)
- Buffer Overrun in the ListBox and in the ComboBox (824141)