This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS11-028.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to crash an affected system or execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into visiting a specially crafted web page. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms11-028
The flaw is caused by a stack corruption error in the x86 JIT compiler within the .NET Framework when compiling certain types of function calls, which could be exploited by remote attackers to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into visiting a specially crafted web page.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
- Consent User Interface Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (2442962)
- Microsoft DirectShow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2929961)
- Message Queuing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (951071)
- Microsoft Data Analyzer ActiveX Control Vulnerability (978262)
- Microsoft Foundation Classes Could Allow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2387149)