This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-046.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to execute of arbitrary code and bypass certain security mechanism.
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms14-046
Flaw is triggered when handling specially crafted website content due to the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) security feature.
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2, 3.0 Service Pack 2, 3.5, 3.5.1
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft Windows Defender Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2847927)
- Microsoft Office nformation Disclosure Vulnerability (957699)
- Microsoft Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2778344)
- Microsoft Client/Server Run-time Subsystem Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (978037)
- Microsoft Office Web Apps Remote Code Execution vulnerability (2904244)