This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-014.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to obtain potentially sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms14-014
Flaw is caused when Silverlight improperly handles certain objects in memory.
Microsoft Silverlight version 5 on Mac OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Mac OS X v10.6.7 Multiple Vulnerabilities (2011-002)
- Mac OS X 10.5.7 Update / Mac OS X Security Update 2009-002
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 Update / Mac OS X Security Update 2009-003
- Mac OS X 10.6.2 Update / Mac OS X Security Update 2009-006
- Microsoft Office Word Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities-3017301 (Mac OS X)