This host has moderate security update missing according to Microsoft Bulletin MS12-019.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms12-019
The flaw is due to an error in DirectWrite and can be exploited to cause an application using the API to stop responding via a specially crafted sequence of unicode characters.
Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and prior Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and prior
- Buffer Overflow in Windows Troubleshooter ActiveX Control (826232)
- Microsoft JScript and VBScript Scripting Engines Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2475792)
- Microsoft Windows DNS Server Denial of Service Vulnerability (2647170)
- Microsoft Office Web Apps Remote Code Execution vulnerability (2904244)
- Microsoft SQL Server Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability (2984340)