This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS12-080.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to cause a denial of service condition or run arbitrary code as LocalService on the affected Exchange server. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms12-077
The flaws are due to - Error in the WebReady Document Viewing when used to preview a specially crafted file through Outlook Web Access. - Improper handling of RSS feeds rendering the Information Store service unresponsive until the process is forcibly terminated and corrupt the databases.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Windows ASP.NET Denial of Service Vulnerability(970957)
- Microsoft Windows Group Policy Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability (3004361)
- MS Exchange Server Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2784126)
- Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 SharePoint RCE Vulnerabilities (2784242)
- Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint RCE Vulnerabilities (2742321)