The host is running QuickShare File Share FTP Server and is prone to directory traversal vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to read arbitrary files on the affected application. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to QuickShare File Share version 1.2.2 or later. For updates refer to http://www.quicksharehq.com/
The flaw is due to an error while handling certain requests containing 'dot dot' sequences (..) and back slashes in URL, which can be exploited to download arbitrary files from the host system via directory traversal attack.
QuickShare File Share 1.2.1
- Home FTp Server DOS And Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- TYPSoft FTP Server 'ABORT' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server Multiple Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- NiteServer FTP directory traversal
- pyftpdlib FTP Server Information Disclosure Vulnerability