Serv-U File Server is prone to an unspecified information-disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to harvest sensitive information that may lead to further attacks. Versions prior to SERV-U File Server 184.108.40.206 are vulnerable.
The vendor has released an update. Please see the references for details.
- Blackmoon FTP PORT Command Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Titan FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- SurgeFTP 'surgeftpmgr.cgi' Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- freeFTPD PASS Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Femitter FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities