The host is running XtreamerPRO Media Server and is prone to multiple directory traversal vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to perform directory traversal attacks and read arbitrary files on the affected application. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaws are due to input validation error in 'dir' parameter to 'download.php' and 'otherlist.php', which allows attackers to read arbitrary files via a /%2f.. sequences.
XtreamerPRO Version 2.6.0, 2.7.0, Other versions may also be affected.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple CSRF Vulnerabilities
- Cherokee Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- HttpBlitz Server HTTP Request Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Directory Traversal Vulnerability