This script is possibly vulnerable to Cross Site Scripting (XSS) attacks.
While a traditional cross-site scripting vulnerability occurs on the server-side code, document object model based cross-site scripting is a type of vulnerability which affects the script code in the client's browser.
- Your script should filter metacharacters from user input.
- WordPress Plugin WP Fastest Cache Cross-Site Scripting (0.8.5.5)
- WordPress Plugin Advance Search for WooCommerce Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.9)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce SagePay Direct Payment Gateway Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (0.1.6.6)
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin CM Answers Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.1)