- Joomla! 1.6.0 is vulnerable to an SQL Injection vulnerability. Parameters (filter_order, filer_order_Dir) were not properly sanitized, leading to an SQL Injection vulnerability. This could an attacker to inject or manipulate SQL queries in the back-end database, allowing for the manipulation or disclosure of arbitrary data.
- Upgrade to Joomla! 1.6.1 or higher.
- WordPress Plugin Booking Calendar SQL Injection (6.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin Enable Media Replace SQL Injection and Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerabilities (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin wp audio gallery playlist 'playlist.php' SQL Injection (0.12)
- WordPress Plugin 1 Flash Gallery Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (0.2.5 )
- WordPress Plugin JTRT Responsive Tables SQL Injection (4.1)