- This version is vulnerable to various flaws which may allow someone with an access to this database to execute arbitrary commands as root or to obtain the password hashes of all the database users.
- Upgrade the MySQL server to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall SQL Injection (3.8.7)
- WordPress Plugin Newsletters Multiple Vulnerabilities (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin Calendar Event Multi View Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Broken Link Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.4.5)
- WordPress Plugin Invit0r 'ofc_upload_image.php' Arbitrary File Upload (0.22)