- WordPress Plugin 404 to 301 is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin 404 to 301 version 2.0.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Booking Calendar Contact Form Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Manual Image Crop Cross-Site Scripting (1.10)
- WordPress Plugin NextScripts:Social Networks Auto-Poster Cross-Site Scripting (3.4.17)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyStream Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.6.2)
- WordPress Plugin More Fields Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.1)