- WordPress Plugin AdRotate is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin AdRotate version 3.6.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.6.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.2)
- WordPress Plugin WPGlobus-Multilingual Everything! Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.9.6)
- WordPress Plugin Top 10-Popular posts plugin for WordPress Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.9.2)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Multiple Vulnerabilities (8.0)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Security Bypass (3.0.0 - 3.2.4)