- WordPress Plugin AdRotate is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may let the attacker steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin AdRotate version 220.127.116.11 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin Testimonial Slider Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin ShiftNav-Responsive Mobile Menu Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Twitter Feed Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.4)
- Drupal Core 4.6.x Cross-Site Scripting (4.6.0 - 4.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin Htaccess by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.5)