- WordPress Plugin Advanced Custom Fields is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Advanced Custom Fields version 4.4.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.7.0 - 3.8.3)
- WordPress Plugin Collapse-O-Matic Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.8)
- WordPress Plugin Profile Extra Fields by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.7)
- WordPress 4.1.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1 - 4.1.17)
- WordPress Plugin WP Job Manager PHP Object Injection (1.29.2)