- WordPress Plugin All in One SEO Pack is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin All in One SEO Pack version 2.2.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised
- WordPress 4.2.x Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (4.2 - 4.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin Google Adsense and Hotel Booking Open Proxy (1.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Eu Cookie Notice Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.0.6)
- ColdFusion 9 solr service exposed
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow-Images Slideshow, Image Slider Unspecified Vulnerability (1.2.15)