- WordPress Plugin All in One SEO Pack is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin All in One SEO Pack version 188.8.131.52 is vulnerable; prior versions are also affected.
- Update to plugin version 184.108.40.206 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Realia Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.1)
- Joomla! Core 1.7.x Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.0 - 1.7.3)
- WordPress Plugin Google Authenticator Unspecified Vulnerability (0.47)
- WordPress Plugin Disable Comments Cross-Site Scripting (1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Copy or Move Comments Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.0)