- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall is prone to multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall version 3.8.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.8.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Quiz And Survey Master (Formerly Quiz Master Next) Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (4.4.3)
- WordPress 3.0.3 KSES Library Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 3.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Indexisto WordPress Site Search Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.5)
- WordPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.0 - 2.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Carousel slideshow 'swfupload.swf' Cross-Site Scripting (3.10)