- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. Successful exploitation requires that "register_globals" is enabled. WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite version 1.4.56 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.5.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin NextCellent Gallery-NextGEN Legacy Cross-Site Scripting (1.9.17)
- WordPress Plugin Content Cards Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.6)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights Multiple Vulnerabilities (5.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Leaflet Maps Marker (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, Bing Maps) Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.9.8)
- WordPress Plugin Booking Calendar SQL Injection (6.2.2)