A website audit using Acunetix website auditing tools provides web security experts and penetration testers with an immediate and comprehensive site audit report that covers security issues of all off-the-shelf and custom-made web applications.
Carrying out a regular website audit makes it easier for developers to avoid web application vulnerabilities that could allow hackers to access back-end corporate databases. Website auditing with an advanced site auditing scanner like Acunetix helps you protect your website from hackers that could use it as a launch site for unlawful activities such as theft of credit card data, hosting of phishing sites, or transfer of illegitimate content.
Acunetix has many innovative features available for website auditing:
- Automatic testing for XSS, SQLi & over 3000 other vulnerabilities
- Reduction of false positives with grey-box scanning that analyzes code during execution
- Automatic scanning of restricted areas
- Tests for over 1200 WordPress, Drupal and Joomla! specific vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability Management features to prioritize risks
- Comprehensive reports for legal and regulatory compliance.
Download Acunetix Trial Edition and perform a website audit today!
Website auditing with Acunetix helps you focus on what matters most – fixing these web application vulnerabilities – while eliminating the installation, hardware, administration, and maintenance costs typically associated with purchasing and running website auditing software.
The trial download link will be sent to you via email, so ensure you enter a valid email address.