What Acunetix can do for you
Find vulnerabilities in your websites and web APIs
- Highest detection rating of over 4500 vulnerabilities in custom, commercial, and open source apps with nearly 0% false positives.
- Acusensor (IAST) allows you to find and test hidden inputs not discovered during black-box scanning (DAST)
- How Acusensor works
Fix identified security issues to avoid breaches
Prevent hazards at the earliest stages of the SDLC
- Integrate with issue trackers such as Jira to streamline bug fixing processes
- Automate new build scanning – integrate with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Get detailed technical reports to understand and address identified vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability Scanning with Acunetix
Infinitely configurable workflows
It takes teamwork and collaboration to build and maintain an effective security program. Acunetix 360 allows you to easily set up workflows to help you address identified vulnerabilities. You can include security, development, and management teams in the process - any level of customization is possible. You may add as many users as you want with granular permissions, as well as use tools of choice such as email, Slack, text, and so on.Automate with Acunetix
From the blog
Events | September 19, 2019
Acunetix is taking part in the 39th GITEX Technology Week in Dubai, October 6-10, 2019. Visit us at stand SR14 (EMT) and at stand SR-D20, Sheikh Rashid Hall (Bulwark).
Web Security Zone | September 17, 2019
One of the best ways to verify the security posture of a business is to perform a mock attack. While penetration tests and vulnerability scans are performed regularly, there is a specific type of a wargaming activity that is quite effective for maintaining security: the red team vs. blue team exercise.
Docs & FAQs | September 16, 2019
Acunetix allows seamless integration with GitHub. This provides Acunetix administrators with the ability to send vulnerabilities directly to their development teams.
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
"We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production."Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox
Take action and discover your vulnerabilities