What Acunetix can do for you
Find vulnerabilities in your websites and web APIs
- Highest detection rating of over 4500 vulnerabilities in custom, commercial, and open source apps with nearly 0% false positives.
- AcuSensor (IAST) allows you to find and test hidden inputs not discovered during black-box scanning (DAST)
- How AcuSensor works
Fix identified security issues to avoid breaches
Prevent hazards at the earliest stages of the SDLC
- Integrate with issue trackers such as Jira to streamline bug fixing processes
- Automate new build scanning – integrate with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Get detailed technical reports to understand and address identified vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability scanning with Acunetix
Infinitely configurable workflows
It takes teamwork and collaboration to build and maintain an effective security program. Acunetix 360 allows you to easily set up workflows to help you address identified vulnerabilities. You can include security, development, and management teams in the process any level of customization is possible. You may add as many users as you want with granular permissions, as well as use tools of choice such as email, Slack, text, and so on.Automate with Acunetix
From the blog
Web Security Zone | November 11, 2019
Smart devices, which are part of the IoT ecosystem (Internet of Things), are not only increasingly prevalent at homes. They also find their way into businesses of all sizes including enterprises. Unfortunately, the cybersecurity of IoT devices leaves a lot to be desired and is often overlooked.
Events | November 7, 2019
Acunetix will be exhibiting at one of the biggest global iGaming events in the world, Sigma Europe, on Nov 27-29, 2019.
Events | November 4, 2019
What a successful event we've had at the beginning of October, as the Acunetix team took part in the GITEX Technology Week in Dubai, UAE. We would like to thank our partners, Bulwark Technologies and EMT Technology Distribution, and all the attendees, for the opportunity to showcase the Acunetix…
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
"We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production."Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox
Take action and discover your vulnerabilities