What Acunetix can do for you
Find vulnerabilities in your websites and web APIs
- Highest detection rating of over 4500 vulnerabilities in custom, commercial, and open source apps with nearly 0% false positives.
- Acusensor (IAST) allows you to find and test hidden inputs not discovered during black-box scanning (DAST)
- How Acusensor works
Fix identified security issues to avoid breaches
Prevent hazards at the earliest stages of the SDLC
- Integrate with issue trackers such as Jira to streamline bug fixing processes
- Automate new build scanning – integrate with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Get detailed technical reports to understand and address identified vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability Scanning with Acunetix
Infinitely configurable workflows
It takes teamwork and collaboration to build and maintain an effective security program. Acunetix 360 allows you to easily set up workflows to help you address identified vulnerabilities. You can include security, development, and management teams in the process - any level of customization is possible. You may add as many users as you want with granular permissions, as well as use tools of choice such as email, Slack, text, and so on.Automate with Acunetix
From the blog
Web Security Zone | October 10, 2019
HTTP is a ubiquitous protocol and is one of the cornerstones of the web. If you are a newcomer to web application security, here is a web security-focused introduction to the HTTP protocol to help you get started.
Web Security Zone | October 8, 2019
The year 2019 so far has seen its share of major security and data breaches. Let us take a look at web-related cybersecurity trends, both in terms of attack vectors as well as security measures.
Web Security Zone | October 7, 2019
The Ecuador breach is not the only one caused by an exposed database and while Elasticsearch seems to be the most common platform, it is not the only one. Here are some examples of 2019 data breaches due to exposed databases.
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
"We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production."Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox
Take action and discover your vulnerabilities