What Acunetix can do for you
Find vulnerabilities in your websites and web APIs
- Highest detection rating of over 4500 vulnerabilities in custom, commercial, and open source apps with nearly 0% false positives.
- Acusensor (IAST) allows you to find and test hidden inputs not discovered during black-box scanning (DAST)
- How Acusensor works
Fix identified security issues to avoid breaches
Prevent hazards at the earliest stages of the SDLC
- Integrate with issue trackers such as Jira to streamline bug fixing processes
- Automate new build scanning – integrate with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Get detailed technical reports to understand and address identified vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability Scanning with Acunetix
Infinitely configurable workflows
It takes teamwork and collaboration to build and maintain an effective security program. Acunetix 360 allows you to easily set up workflows to help you address identified vulnerabilities. You can include security, development, and management teams in the process - any level of customization is possible. You may add as many users as you want with granular permissions, as well as use tools of choice such as email, Slack, text, and so on.Automate with Acunetix
From the blog
Web Security Zone | July 23, 2019
On July 15, Google announced that the XSS Auditor module that protects Chrome users against Cross-site Scripting attacks is to be abandoned. It was found to be easy to bypass, inefficient, and causing too many false positives.
Web Security Zone | July 22, 2019
On July 16, the world found out that the tax data of millions of Bulgarian citizens have been stolen. The attacker sent half of the data as proof to many Bulgarian and international media sources. At the moment of writing, the authorities still haven’t been able to determine who was behind the attack and what was the reason for it.
Web Security Zone | July 18, 2019
Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF), XSRF, or Sea surf refers to an attack against authenticated web applications using Cookies
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
"We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production."Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox
Take action and discover your vulnerabilities