What Acunetix can do for you
Find vulnerabilities in your websites and web APIs
- Highest detection rating of over 6500 vulnerabilities in custom, commercial, and open source apps with nearly 0% false positives.
- AcuSensor (IAST) allows you to find and test hidden inputs not discovered during black-box scanning (DAST)
- How AcuSensor works
Fix identified security issues to avoid breaches
Prevent hazards at the earliest stages of the SDLC
- Integrate with issue trackers such as Jira to streamline bug fixing processes
- Automate new build scanning – integrate with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Get detailed technical reports to understand and address identified vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability scanning with Acunetix
Infinitely configurable workflows
It takes teamwork and collaboration to build and maintain an effective security program. Acunetix 360 allows you to easily set up workflows to help you address identified vulnerabilities. You can include security, development, and management teams in the process any level of customization is possible. You may add as many users as you want with granular permissions, as well as use tools of choice such as email, Slack, text, and so on.Automate with Acunetix
From the blog
Web Security Zone | April 6, 2020
In this article, we debunk some major cybersecurity myths that can have a very bad influence on the organization’s cybersecurity posture.
Web Security Zone | April 2, 2020
Remote File inclusion (RFI) refers to an inclusion attack that allows an attacker to exploit a web application and cause it to include a remote file
Product Articles | April 1, 2020
The Login Sequence Recorder in Acunetix supports converting Selenium Login Scripts into Login Sequence Files, which can then be used within Acunetix. The login actions are taken from the Selenium script.
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
“We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production.”Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox
Take action and discover your vulnerabilities