Find security vulnerabilities before attackers do with a website security scannerCode reviews and manual tests aren’t exhaustive enough to find all security vulnerabilities. Apart from relying on the developers and testers recognizing problems, they also don’t scale. Running an easy and quick scan with Acunetix website security scanner to comprehensively probe your site to identify where your application is at risk.
- Acts as a Java vulnerability scanner by examining web applications built with popular frameworks including Java frameworks such as Spring, Struts and Java Server Faces (JSF)
- Inspects the the source code of a web application whilst it is in execution thanks to AcuSensor technology
- Replicates user actions to execute scripts just like a browser
- Login Sequence Recorder allows you scan password-protected pages automatically.
Detect and fix common web application vulnerabilitiesThere are hundreds of common vulnerabilities your developers need to guard against, so it’s no surprise they might miss a couple. Acunetix can automatically discover thousands of vulnerabilities, including hard-to-detect variants. Acunetix website security scanner identifies more than 6500 known vulnerabilities including:
Improve website security testing with security toolsMake website security testing more robust with a website security scanner that examines your web application from end to end. Acunetix uses both black box and gray box testing and focuses on the complete attack surface of web applications and web services. Plus, Acunetix provides support for managing and resolving web application security issues, not just identifying them.
- Discover critical vulnerabilities such as SQL injection and command injection
- Identifies TLS/SSL vulnerabilities, web server vulnerabilities and other misconfigurations
- Performs a WordPress security scan to identify vulnerabilities in WordPress themes, plugins and WordPress core for known vulnerabilities
- Integrates with web application firewalls and automatically creates protective rules
- Integrates with Issue Trackers such as Atlassian Jira, GitHub, GitLab, Microsoft TFS, Bugzilla, and Mantis
- Vulnerability management reporting enables defect prioritization and regulatory compliance
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
"We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production."Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox