On Demand Webinars
Appsec Year in Review
From shifting to remote work to trying to define the new normal, 2020 has been a year full of new and unexpected challenges and that is no different for web application security. The start of the new decade has created changes to the industry and as leaders in the space we must change with it.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What has changed in the web application security industry
- How Acunetix is adapting and evolving
- What to expect in 2021
How to Recover From a Hacked Website Event
Whether your website has been hacked in the past or not, it’s important to understand the action items needed after a security breach.
Experienced website owners and webmasters will agree keeping their websites secure is a top priority. However, exploits and tools available to hackers are vast and software technologies evolve so rapidly. That means it is still very possible, maybe likely, that you will experience a hacked website. When addressing such an event, it can be helpful to have a short checklist of tasks to perform as part of your recovery process.
In this presentation you will learn:
- How to formulate a plan of action in hacked website situations
- How to prepare for potential recovery
- How to secure your websites from future hacking
API Security Testing With Acunetix
Security vulnerabilities in RESTful APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) introduce the same risks as security issues in websites and other web applications: sensitive data theft, manipulation, and more. Therefore, it is very important to know how to test them efficiently.
During the training webinar, we will cover:
- What is API security testing
- How to automatically scan REST APIs
- How to use authentication and rate limiting
2020 Acunetix Vulnerability Report
Each year Acunetix analyzes the most common web security vulnerabilities and releases its annual web application vulnerability report. As one of our loyal customers, we wanted to make sure you were the first to have access to our 2020 report. You can view it by clicking here. Some interesting insights from this years’ study include:
- The total number of web and network perimeter vulnerabilities decreased from 2019, but the state of web security is still far from perfect.
- Relatively new scan targets had more vulnerabilities than others.
- More than 25% of web applications have at least one high-severity vulnerability.