On Demand Webinars
Each year we analyze the most common web application vulnerabilities across thousands of assets and release the annual web vulnerability report. This year the results might surprise you. Watch now for the presentation of the results where we explore how specific web app risks have changed over time and provide our thoughts on what is driving these changes.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How often specific vulnerabilities were found in 2020
- How industry trends and headline-grabbing events might have impacted these results
- How Invicti can protect your organization from these vulnerabilities and from ending up as a headline
With the increase in cyber threats in financial services, it is important, now more than ever, to make sure that web applications are secure. Whether it comes to PCI compliance or scalable and manageable scanning, Acunetix can secure and maintain your web application security. Please join us Thursday, March 18th to dive into the web application security struggles in the Financial Services industry and what steps need to be taken to keep your applications secure.
- Application Security Challenges in Financial Services
- The 5 Steps to Securing Your Web Apps
- How Acunetix Can Help You Achieve Your App Security Goal
From shifting to remote work to trying to define the new normal, 2020 has been a year full of new and unexpected challenges and that is no different for web application security. The start of the new decade has created changes to the industry and as leaders in the space we must change with it.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What has changed in the web application security industry
- How Acunetix is adapting and evolving
- What to expect in 2021
Whether your website has been hacked in the past or not, it’s important to understand the action items needed after a security breach.
Experienced website owners and webmasters will agree keeping their websites secure is a top priority. However, exploits and tools available to hackers are vast and software technologies evolve so rapidly. That means it is still very possible, maybe likely, that you will experience a hacked website. When addressing such an event, it can be helpful to have a short checklist of tasks to perform as part of your recovery process.
In this presentation you will learn:
- How to formulate a plan of action in hacked website situations
- How to prepare for potential recovery
- How to secure your websites from future hacking
Security vulnerabilities in RESTful APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) introduce the same risks as security issues in websites and other web applications: sensitive data theft, manipulation, and more. Therefore, it is very important to know how to test them efficiently.
During the training webinar, we will cover:
- What is API security testing
- How to automatically scan REST APIs
- How to use authentication and rate limiting
Each year Acunetix analyzes the most common web security vulnerabilities and releases its annual web application vulnerability report. As one of our loyal customers, we wanted to make sure you were the first to have access to our 2020 report. You can view it by clicking here. Some interesting insights from this years’ study include:
- The total number of web and network perimeter vulnerabilities decreased from 2019, but the state of web security is still far from perfect.
- Relatively new scan targets had more vulnerabilities than others.
- More than 25% of web applications have at least one high-severity vulnerability.