Acunetix Business Logic Recorder and Login Sequence Recorder
Join a live training webinar on the Acunetix Business Logic Recorder and Login Sequence Recorder. During this webinar, we will show you how to:
- Use the Business Logic Recorder to enable effective testing of applications with complex business logic to discover more locations.
- Use the Login Sequence Recorder to record even the most complex authentication flows and have Acunetix replay them automatically.
Reducing false positives – confidence levels, proof of exploit, AcuMonitor, and AcuSensor
Join a live training webinar on reducing false positives. We will be explaining how these features can reduce false positives:
- Vulnerability confidence levels
- Proof of exploit
API security testing with Acunetix
Join a live training webinar on API security testing. Security vulnerabilities in RESTful APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) introduce the same risks as security issues in websites and other web applications: sensitive data theft, manipulation, and more. Therefore, it is very important to know how to test them efficiently. During the training session, you will learn:
- What is API security testing
- How to automatically scan REST APIs
- How to use authentication and rate limiting
Watch The Webinar
Key Takeaways From the 2020 Web Application Vulnerability Report
In this webinar, Mark Schembri, Technical Sales Engineer at Acunetix, presents key takeaways from the Acunetix 2020 Web Application Vulnerability Report and explains what these mean for the state of your web application security. Take a deep dive into the most common types of security issues and what can be done to mitigate them effectively.
Register to watch the recording →