Automate and Integrate Your Vulnerability ManagementTo save resources, ease remediation, and avoid late patching, enterprises often aim to include web vulnerability tests as part of their SecDevOps processes. Acunetix is one of the best DAST tools for such a purpose due to its efficiency in both physical and virtual environments.
- Acunetix integrations are designed to be easy. For example, you can integrate Acunetix scans in your CI/CD pipeline with tools such as Jenkins in just a few steps.
- For effective vulnerability management, you can also use third-party issue trackers such as Jira, GitLab, GitHub, TFS, Bugzilla, and Mantis. For some issue trackers, Acunetix also offers two-way integration, where the issue tracker may automatically trigger additional scans depending on the issue state.
- Acunetix offers its own API that you can use to connect to other security controls and software developed by third parties or in-house. In the case of enterprise customers, Acunetix technical experts will help you integrate the tool within atypical environments.
Trust the Most Mature and Fastest Vulnerability Scanning ToolAcunetix is the first web security scanner on the market that is constantly being improved since 2005. It is a highly mature, specialized tool developed by web security testing experts. Such specialization made it possible to build a solution that is more effective than many bundled tools.
- The speed goes in line with very high vulnerability discovery effectiveness. Acunetix is also known for its very low false-positive rate, which helps you save resources during further penetration testing and lets your analysts focus on new vulnerabilities. Acunetix also provides proof of exploit for many vulnerabilities.
- To increase scanning efficiency, you can use multiple scanning engines deployed locally. Engines can work both with the Acunetix on-premise and cloud version.
Get Added Value Including Network SecurityAcunetix is available in versions suited to different customer needs. It can be deployed locally on Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems. You can also use it as a cloud product to save your local resources.
- In addition to web application vulnerabilities, such as SQL Injections and Cross-site Scripting (XSS), Acunetix helps you discover other security threats. This includes web server configuration issues or misconfigurations, unprotected assets, malware, and other security threats listed in OWASP Top 10.
- To protect your key assets, you can use the unique AcuSensor IAST technology for PHP, Java, or .NET. This technology helps you remediate by making it easier to pinpoint the cause of the security hole.
- Acunetix is integrated with the OpenVAS open-source tool. This network security scanner helps you scan your IP address ranges to discover open ports and other security vulnerabilities specific to network devices. You can handle your web and network vulnerabilities together using a single dashboard.
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
"We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production."Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox