Interactive Security Testing with AcuSensorThe unique Acunetix AcuSensor Technology for .NET, PHP, and JAVA enhances a regular dynamic scan through the deployment of sensors inside the source code. AcuSensor then relays the feedback to the scanner during source code execution.
- Server-side component that enables the scanner to run a gray-box (IAST) scan
- Inspects the source code of a web application while it is executing
- Crawls the application also at the back end providing 100% crawl coverage
- Finds and tests hidden inputs that are not discovered during a black-box scan
|SQL Injection||100% / 0% FP||
|XSS (Reflected)||100% / 0% FP||
Line of Code VisibilityAcuSensor indicates the vulnerable line of code for several high-severity vulnerabilities and reports additional debug information. This greatly increases remediation efficiency and makes the developer’s task of fixing the vulnerabilities easier.
- Indicates vulnerable line of code
- Shows SQL queries for SQL Injection vulnerabilities
- Enables quicker remediation
- Pinpoints what needs to be fixed and where
Lowest False Positive RatesIf a detected vulnerability turns out to be inexistent, it is a nightmare to deal with. False positives reduce confidence in automated security testing and waste the time that developers spend trying to find and fix vulnerabilities.
- Acunetix has the lowest false positive and false negative rates in the industry
- It automatically verifies several high-severity vulnerabilities
- Accurate scan results reduce the need to manually confirm detected vulnerabilities
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
"We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production."Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox