Cross-Site Scripting is a term used when malicious scripts are injected into benign web sites. These attacks occur when a hacker uses web applications such as shopping carts, forms, login pages and dynamic content to send malicious code, generally in the form of a browser side script, to a different end user. Hackers are continually on the look out for these Cross-Site Scripting vulnerabilities, which are in fact quite widespread. Stay on top of your website security and scan your web applications with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner, which allows you to:
- Automatically check your web applications for Cross-Site Scripting, SQL Injection & other vulnerabilities.
- Checks for known vulnerabilities in popular web applications such as Joomla, WordPress and Drupal.
- Quicker Remediation with the Innovative AcuSensor Technology
- Scan Password Protected Areas Automatically
- Comprehensive Reports for Legal and Regulatory Compliance
Fill in the Form to Download your 14 Day Trial Edition
The trial performs a full scan on any site but only returns full reports for the three test websites maintained by Acunetix.
The trial download link will be sent to you via email, so ensure you enter a valid email address.