What Acunetix can do for you
Find vulnerabilities in your websites and web APIs
- Highest detection rating of over 6500 vulnerabilities in custom, commercial, and open source apps with nearly 0% false positives.
- AcuSensor (IAST) allows you to find and test hidden inputs not discovered during black-box scanning (DAST)
- How AcuSensor works
Fix identified security issues to avoid breaches
Prevent hazards at the earliest stages of the SDLC
- Integrate with issue trackers such as Jira to streamline bug fixing processes
- Automate new build scanning – integrate with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Get detailed technical reports to understand and address identified vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability scanning with Acunetix
Infinitely configurable workflows
It takes teamwork and collaboration to build and maintain an effective security program. Acunetix 360 allows you to easily set up workflows to help you address identified vulnerabilities. You can include security, development, and management teams in the process any level of customization is possible. You may add as many users as you want with granular permissions, as well as use tools of choice such as email, Slack, text, and so on.Automate with Acunetix
From the blog
Web Security Zone | June 4, 2020
If you don’t have time to read the whole 2020 Acunetix Web Application Vulnerability Report, we have prepared two comfortable options for you. We want to make sure that you know the current state of web security so that you know what efforts to focus…
Web Security Zone | June 1, 2020
The POODLE attack (Padding Oracle on Downgraded Legacy Encryption) exploits a vulnerability in the SSL 3.0 protocol. It lets an attacker eavesdrop on communication encrypted using SSLv3.
Product Articles | May 28, 2020
The following article shows you how you can run a Java application in a Docker container and then use AcuSensor to run an IAST scan for that application.
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
“We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production.”Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox
Take action and discover your vulnerabilities