What Acunetix can do for you
Find vulnerabilities in your websites and web APIs
- Highest detection rating of over 6500 vulnerabilities in custom, commercial, and open source apps with nearly 0% false positives.
- AcuSensor (IAST) allows you to find and test hidden inputs not discovered during black-box scanning (DAST)
- How AcuSensor works
Fix identified security issues to avoid breaches
Prevent hazards at the earliest stages of the SDLC
- Integrate with issue trackers such as Jira to streamline bug fixing processes
- Automate new build scanning – integrate with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Get detailed technical reports to understand and address identified vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability scanning with Acunetix
Infinitely configurable workflows
It takes teamwork and collaboration to build and maintain an effective security program. Acunetix 360 allows you to easily set up workflows to help you address identified vulnerabilities. You can include security, development, and management teams in the process any level of customization is possible. You may add as many users as you want with granular permissions, as well as use tools of choice such as email, Slack, text, and so on.Automate with Acunetix
From the blog
Web Security Zone | October 26, 2020
Web Application Security Testing in an Agile Software Development Life Cycle – A Technical Case Study
We bring you a very detailed look at how a medium-sized business managed to successfully include web security testing in their SDLC processes.
News | October 21, 2020
Acunetix Named an October 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Application Security Testing
Acunetix has been recognized as an October 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Application Security Testing.
Web Security Zone | October 20, 2020
In this article, we try to analyze what order of top web attacks we can expect in the upcoming edition of the OWASP Top 10.
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
“We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production.”Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox
Take action and discover your vulnerabilities