Starting from Acunetix v11, the manual tools, are being provided as a separate installation downloadable for free from https://www.acunetix.com/vulnerability-scanner/free-manual-pen-testing-tools/
The suite of Manual Tools include:
- HTTP Editor – to create, analyze, and edit client HTTP requests; as well as inspect server responses.
- HTTP Sniffer – to analyze HTTP requests and responses, and manually crawl a site structure.
- HTTP Fuzzer – to automatically send a large number of HTTP requests including invalid, unexpected and random data to a website, to test input validation and rate-limiting.
- Subdomain Scanner – to run a scan on a top-level domain to discover subdomains configured in its hierarchy.
- Target Finder – to run a port scan to discover web servers running on a given IP address, or a range of IP addresses.
- Blind SQL Injector – to enumerate databases, tables, dump data and also read specific files on the file system of the web server, depending on the seriousness of the vulnerability.
- Authentication Tester – to test the strength of both usernames and passwords within HTTP and web forms authentication environments via a dictionary attack.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.