At Acunetix our mission is to secure websites all around the globe. We are proud of our position as the pioneers in website security, with the development of a Web Vulnerability Scanner, a software solution which mimics hackers, enabling website owners to stay one step ahead of malicious intruders. You will be learning new skills every day in a company that generously rewards entrepreneurial spirit, leadership skills and resourcefulness in a fun environment.
Customer Success Team Lead will report to the Director of Customer Success and you will be responsible for Customer Success Managers building and maintaining a strong workforce. You will need to make sure your team build relationships with key stakeholders, acting as an escalation point for issues that impact client success and responding to retention risks and opportunities. As Team Lead, your position will be to make sure your team aim to expand their customers’ adoption, retention, and ultimately, success.
Customer Success Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Professionally manage your team of Customer Success Managers build customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned accounts
- Make sure your team meet and exceed customer retention goals and ensure consistently high retention rates.
- Build and maintain strong, trusted working relationships with key decision makers and power users starting from onboarding and throughout customer lifecycle.
- Gain a thorough understanding of assigned client’s needs, security objectives, and processes to ensure that they successfully adopt and deploy Acunetix.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from Acunetix and collaborate with the sales team to help upsell additional services, integrations, and features.
- Identify risks to client success and aggressively/proactively engage the client whenever there’s an identified retention issue.
- Develop and execute retention plans for customers who may be at risk
- Drive resolution of escalated account issues in coordination with Billing, Support, and other departments.
- Gain and maintain an expert knowledge of Acunetix’s products and services
- Be a voice for accounts internally and help senior leadership understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features that are retention risks.
- Manage contract related inquiries, questions, and issues from clients and other departments.
- Liaise with other team leaders to make sure that Acunetix’s clients are getting the best service possible
The successful candidate will possess:
- 4+ years proven success in Customer Success or Account Management role for a SaaS company
- Experience with account portfolio planning, management, and prioritization
- High attention to detail and willingness to get “in the weeds” to fix a problem
- Knowledge of customer success best practices
- Experience driving client adoption of technology or software product
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
The right applicants will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: [email protected]