At Acunetix our mission is to secure websites all around the globe. We are proud of our position as the pioneers in website security, with the development of a Web Vulnerability Scanner, a software solution which mimics hackers, enabling website owners to stay one step ahead of malicious intruders. As part of our expansion, we are looking for an HR Manager who has experience working in an HR Management position as an individual contributor. The person will be key to setup and consolidate the new group’s HR function by implementing group wide HR best practices.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Administration of monthly payroll through coordination with payroll providers
- Preparing and/or reviewing commissions and bonuses
- Maintaining up to date employee records
- Preparing job descriptions and advertising on job boards
- Working both independently and with recruitment agencies
- Managing, developing and updating policies, processes and procedures
- Managing annual review process, job evaluations and annual salary reviews
- Managing any employee relations issues and provide guidance to line managers
- On boarding of new employees including preparing employment agreements and addendums and coordinating setup
- Organizing company activities
The successful candidate will possess:
- Prior HR experience coupled with an excellent command of the English language.
- A degree in HR Management, General Management or Psychology is considered an asset.
- Strong HR leadership skills and the ability to communicate with professionals at all levels of the organization.
The right applicants will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: email@example.com