At Acunetix our mission is to secure websites all around the globe. We are proud of our position as the pioneers in website security, with the development of a Web Vulnerability Scanner, a software solution which mimics hackers, enabling website owners to stay one step ahead of malicious intruders.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the company’s branding, communications, events, and content strategies. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be learning new stuff every day in a firm that generously rewards entrepreneurial spirit, leadership skills and resourcefulness in a fun environment.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage the overall event marketing strategy and budget, focused on who we target, where we appear, and what we do to drive business impact
- Execute events that deepen engagement and favorable positioning of Acunetix and ensuring that our investment provides meaningful business outcomes & revenue growth
- Manage & improve all aspects of the event marketing playbook, including email campaigns, promotions, giveaways, stand design and content development.
Brand & MarComm
- Leading all marketing communications efforts to ensure a consistent, clear, and desired message is being delivered to all customers, prospects, partners and media with a focus on increasing customer and prospect engagement over time
- Working cross functionally with internal teams and external agencies to develop and execute communications programs
- Ensure brand strategy and execution is in line with global company and brand guidelines
- Oversee the website’s content marketing strategy – defining & executing the right content against our ideal customer profile on our blog, social media presence, and more
- Updating and managing content on website and on all social media platforms
- Producing sales collateral, white papers, data sheets, videos and adverts
- Must have demonstrated experience of successful event management and planning cadence.
- Must be detailed and deadline oriented
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prepare accurate budgets and effectively manage expenses.
- Thorough understanding of branding and marketing communications strategies and tactics, preferably in a B2B environment. Some security industry experience ideal.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Education and Experience
The selected candidate should have a university degree in Marketing or Communications, with 3 to 5 years experience working in a similar post/role.
The right applicants will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: [email protected]