You’ve seen it in movies like War Games, Anonymous, Who Am I, even TV Series like Mr. Robot and Hackers… Working for us, you’ll be part of what it means to be in a security technology firm, working for the Light side instead of the Dark side… You’ll be dealing with international firms that have been hacked, looking for the technology to prevent that from ever happening again, or just looking to improve their security posture. You will be learning new stuff every day in a firm that generously rewards entrepreneurial spirit, leadership skills and resourcefulness in a fun environment.
We are looking for a tech-savvy and creative B2B Sales Development Representative for our Malta location. You’ll be joining our exceptional sales team to drive huge impact in a fun and exciting web security business with significant growth potential. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be instrumental in increasing revenues by maximizing inbound lead to demo conversion rate as the customer’s first point of contact, run experiments to optimize response rate as well as being the crucial link between our Marketing and Sales team.
Sales Development Representative role:
- Handle a large amount of lead flow on a daily basis
- Assist marketing with testing, execution and reporting on lead quality
- Successfully overcome prospective customer objections as well as answer initial questions
- Collaborate with Sales team members to schedule demos at a high conversion rate.
- Highly collaborative, proactive, curious, self-starter, and always interested in learning
- Extremely organized, clear communicator with effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to build professional and trusting relationships with customers from all around the world
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Experience with CRM Systems, like Salesforce and Hubspot, a plus.
The right applicants will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: email@example.com