Acunetix is a dynamic software company founded to develop a cutting-edge tool designed with security professionals in mind, to help them secure their websites and web applications from design flaws and hackers. Unlike network security solutions, Acunetix scans websites and web applications by replicating a hacker’s approach to detect vulnerabilities heuristically instead of based on fixed signatures.
We are looking for a senior C++ developer who will be developing functionality in the Acunetix engine. The post requires an experienced developer, who is able to develop platform independent applications, and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the engine.
Senior C++ Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing, building and maintaining components of our scanning engine using efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Developing performant and quality modules
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs and developing appropriate solutions.
- Strong proficiency in C++
- Experience developing in the Standard Template Library, Asynchronous event driven programming and Network sockets
- Experience developing cross-platform applications (Windows / Linux)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- A clear understanding of memory management in an un-managed application
- A good understanding of web technologies
- Knowledge of Delphi is considered an asset.
Education and experience
The selected candidate should have a university degree in IT or equivalent, backed by at least 3 years working in an IT security post. Proficient use of both written and oral English is a must.
How to apply
Send us your application and C.V. to: [email protected]