Acunetix is a dynamic software company, developing a cutting-edge tool designed with security professionals in mind to help them secure their websites and web applications from design flaws and hackers. Unlike network security solutions, Acunetix scans websites and web applications by replicating a hacker’s approach to detect vulnerabilities heuristically instead of based on fixed signatures.
Front End Developer will be responsible for:
- Influencing product and interface concepts from their earliest stages
- Writing client-side code to create fast, responsive, future-friendly web applications
- Implementing and maintaining front end development of Web UIs and mobile friendly sites
- Creating design/UX/UI concepts and strategy
- Breaking down and estimating feature requests, improvements and fixes
- Carrying out testing on sites as part of internal processes.
- Experience with React JS, Angular JS, and/or ES6 a huge plus
- Fluent with data, and able to represent data that needs to be prepared and visualized in the browser
- Familiar with test driven development and good engineering practices
- Good understanding of Web systems architecture, OOP and MVC concepts
- Experience working with databases
- Experience in other development languages would be considered an asset.
Education and experience
The selected candidate should have a university degree in IT or equivalent, backed by at least 3 years working in a similar post. Proficient use of both written and oral English is a must.
How to apply
Send us your application and C.V. to: email@example.com