Acunetix is a dynamic software company founded to develop a cutting-edge tool designed with security professionals in mind, to help them secure their websites and web applications from design flaws and hackers. Unlike network security solutions, Acunetix scans websites and web applications by replicating a hacker’s approach to detect vulnerabilities heuristically instead of based on fixed signatures.
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer to be responsible for building out the content strategy and execution for this niche product in the web security space. This individual will be in charge of website content, brochures, white-papers, case studies and other sales collateral. You will act as the storyteller of the company and ensure message goes across to an Enterprise Market.
Technical Content Writer will be responsible for:
- Produce technical write-ups about topics related to the Acunetix products
- Research and keep up to date with new web and network security vulnerabilities
- Suggest new technical content when needed, such as blog posts and articles
- Able to reword website content to convey correct messaging
- Work on Sales Collateral such as brochures, case studies, White Papers
- Respond to time-critical requests and advocate for the right content solutions
- Edit, measure and make sure content is accurate and consistent
- Ensure that all website content is optimized for SEO
The successful candidate will possess:
- In-depth knowledge about IT and Web Application Security
- 3+ years as a technical writer, editor, or content developer
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams
- Possess an understanding of corporate communications strategies and execution (techniques, technologies, methodologies and best practices).
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic technical environment
The right applicant will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: [email protected]