Acunetix 360Get a demo
Acunetix 360 is a best-of-breed enterprise web vulnerability solution designed to be a part of complex environments. It provides multiple integrations as well as options to integrate within custom contexts.
The Best-of-Breed Enterprise Solution
Acunetix is the pioneer in web security, being the first company to create a specialized web vulnerability solution. Pure specialization and unparalleled expertise allow our team to deliver unique solutions that prove themselves in many environments.
- Acunetix 360 is a DAST tool that uses unique technologies, including IAST, to verify and confirm vulnerabilities. This shows you which vulnerabilities are real and not false-positives. During independent benchmarks, Acunetix achieved one of the lowest false-positive rates on the market.
- With a focus on integrations and a wide array of issue trackers, Acunetix 360 seamlessly integrates with your CI/CD solutions and team messaging tools.
- Acunetix understands that out-of-the-box solutions may be difficult to use in complex environments. We work with our customers to make sure Acunetix 360 fits within their landscape. This includes support with implementation and deployment as well as customizing the solution as needed.
Take Control Of Your Web Security Posture
Acunetix 360 is designed to become a part of your complete cybersecurity environment and work with your other solutions. You can deploy Acunetix 360 either on-premises or as a cloud service and use it along with other security tools to get even better protection. Thanks to high performance and extensive integration options, you can improve security without overloading your resources.
Acunetix 360 uses a unique web-based dashboard designed for enterprises and optimized to manage a large number of assets. It includes detailed information for analysts as well as executive views and reports to help you assess your security posture.
User management can be integrated with Active Directory. Vulnerability management can also be integrated with Jira, Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Slack, and more platforms. Integrations are seamless and can usually be implemented within a couple of minutes. For atypical environments, the Acunetix team can build custom APIs.
Continuous discovery engines use crawler technology pioneered by search engines to find assets that may belong to your enterprise. It gathers information from domain names, domain registration information, SSL certificates, and more, and presents it to you as potential scan targets.
Drive Security Into Your Dev Culture
Acunetix believes in SecDevOps – including security as part of your culture. Acunetix 360 helps you achieve this by making it easy for non-security personnel to consider security in their everyday work. This enables you to improve your overall security stance by not only finding and fixing vulnerabilities but also preventing them in the future.
- When you include Acunetix 360 in your CI/CD pipelines, your software engineers receive detailed reports if they introduced any security vulnerabilities into code. These reports include remediation suggestions. Since false positives are rare, engineers are not frustrated and can continuously improve their security-related skills.
- Thanks to the high performance of Acunetix, CI/CD pipeline scans have a minimal impact on the speed of delivery. They can easily be performed together as part of comprehensive test suites, including similar scans based on other products.
- You can use two-way integration with selected issue trackers to automate security scanning even further. Your issue tracker can initiate a scan after the issue status is changed so that the engineer immediately knows if they introduced a security vulnerability.
Learn more about prominent vulnerabilities, keep up with recent product updates, and catch the latest news from Acunetix.
“We use Acunetix as part of our Security in the SDLC and to test code in DEV and SIT before being promoted to Production.”Kurt Zanzi, Xerox CA-MMIS Information Securtiy Office, Xerox