Importing websites or APIs in Acunetix 360
If you have a large number of different websites you want to scan, you can import them all at once by uploading them as a CSV file in the Import Websites window. This is a more convenient way than adding them one by one. The Website Group or the Technical Contact details are applied to all websites.
You can select to Download a sample file from the Import Websites window. When it is uploaded back into Acunetix 360, the first column populates the URL field while the second column populates the Name field, for every website.
Importing websites fields
This table lists and explains the fields in the Import Websites window.
This is the method to import websites. The options are:
This is the group to which a website belongs.
This is the name of the person to which new Issues will be assigned and who will be notified. This information will be applied to all websites you import in this action.
This is the label given to websites to group or give additional context to these websites.
How to import websites in Acunetix 360
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, select Websites & APIs > Import Websites or APIs.
- From the Method, you can decide on:
- CSV File:
- Select Download a sample file, rename and save this file in a safe place. Then, add the URLs and Names of all the websites you want to scan.
- In the Import Websites window, select Browse, find the file you have just completed and select Open.
- In the Websites field, Enter or copy-paste websites.
- In the Website Groups field, select the relevant group.
- From the Technical Contact drop-down, select an option.
- In the Website Tags field, enter tags.
- Select Save.
Any tag added during the importing will be applied to all imported websites.
The websites have now been imported and are available to view on the Websites and APIs page.