Importing Websites in Acunetix 360
If you have a large number of different websites you want to scan, you can import them all at once by uploading them as a CSV file in the Import Websites window. This is a more convenient way than adding them one by one. The Website Group or the Technical Contact details are applied to all websites.
You can select to Download a sample file from the Import Websites window. When it is uploaded back into Acunetix 360, the first column populates the URL field while the second column populates the Name field, for every website.
Importing Websites Fields
This table lists and explains the fields in the Import Websites window.
This is the group to which a website belongs.
This is the name of the person to which new Issues will be assigned. This information will be applied to all websites you import in this action.
This field states the type of license you've been allocated. The options are: Subscription or Credit.
This information will be applied to all websites you import in this action.
This field lists the licenses you've been allocated, along with its expiry date, number of used and remaining websites and current status (Active/Inactive).
How to Import Websites in Acunetix 360
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, click Websites, then Import Websites.
- Click Download a sample file, rename and save this file in a safe place. Then, add the URLs and Names of all the websites you want to scan.
- In the Import Websites window, click Browse, find the file you have just completed and click Open.
- In the Website Groups field, select the relevant group.
- From the Technical Contact dropdown, select an option.
- In the Licenses field, select the relevant license.
- Click Save.
- The websites have now been imported and are available to view in the Websites window.