Integrating Acunetix 360 with the Bamboo Plugin
Bamboo is an automation server that enables software developers to build automation into their projects by supplying plugins. Bamboo functionality can be extended using our new Acunetix 360 Scan Bamboo plugin.
This topic explains how to use the new Acunetix 360 Bamboo plugin to integrate Acunetix 36 with Bamboo to enable our advanced integration functionality.
The Acunetix 360 Scan Bamboo plugin is packaged into a jar file called bamboo-plugin.jar. This package has been tested and approved for Bamboo version 6.4.0+.
For further information, see What Systems Does Acunetix 360 Integrate With?.
How to Download and Install the Bamboo Plugin
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, go to Integrations > New Integration > Bamboo.
- From the Use Plugin tab, select Download the plugin, and save the file to a location of your choice.
- Open Bamboo.
- From the Bamboo Administration drop-down, select Manage Apps. The Global Settings window is displayed.
- From the Add-ons panel, select Upload add-on.
- From the Upload app dialog, select Choose File.
- Select the bamboo-plugin.jar file you downloaded in a previous step, and select Open to upload it.
- Select Upload.
- Finally, refresh the page.
Configuring the Bamboo Project
Each Bamboo project has its own plans. Each plan has its own jobs that contain tasks. To use The Acunetix 360 Scan task, it must be added to a job.
How to Configure the Bamboo Project
- Open Bamboo. In the Administration window, from the Manage Apps section of the main menu, select Acunetix 360. The Global Acunetix 360 API Settings window is displayed.
- In the API Settings section, enter the API credentials: Acunetix 360 Server URL and API Token.
- Select Test Connection.
- Select Save.
- From the main menu, select Projects. The Projects window is displayed.
- Click to select the project to which you want to add the Acunetix 360 Scan plugin. The project window is displayed.
- Click to select the plan to which you want to add the Acunetix 360 Scan plugin. The Plans window is displayed.
- Select Actions, then Configure Plan. The Plan configuration window is displayed.
- From the Stages tab, select a job to which you want to add the Acunetix 360 scan task. The Tasks window is displayed.
- Select Add task, then select Acunetix 360 Scan Task.
- The Acunetix 360 Scan Task configuration window is displayed.
- From the Acunetix 360 Scan Task configuration window, select the relevant scan settings.
- Select Save.
Viewing Acunetix 360 Scan Results in Bamboo
When the build has been triggered, you can view the scan results in both Bamboo and Acunetix 360.
How to View Acunetix 360 Scan Results in Bamboo
Open Bamboo. In the Build Result window, click the Acunetix 360 Report tab. If the scan is not yet finished, a warning message is displayed. When the scan is finished, the scan results from the ACUNETIX 360 SCAN SUMMARY REPORT are displayed.