Integrating Acunetix 360 with the Bamboo Plugin
Bamboo is an automation server that enables software developers to build automation into their projects by supplying plugins. Bamboo functionality can be extended using our new Acunetix 360 Scan Bamboo plugin.
This topic explains how to use the new Acunetix 360 Bamboo plugin to integrate Acunetix 360 with Bamboo to enable our advanced integration functionality.
For further information, see What Systems Does Acunetix 360 Integrate With?.
Downloading and Installing the Acunetix 360 Scan Bamboo Plugin
The Acunetix 360 Scan Bamboo plugin is packaged into a jar file called acunetix360-bamboo-plugin-x-x.jar. This package has been tested and approved for Bamboo version 6.4.0+.
How to Download and Install the Bamboo Plugin
- Log in to your Acunetix 360 account.
- From the main menu, select Integrations, then New Integration.
- From the Continuous Integration Systems panel, click Integrate Bamboo. The Bamboo Integration window is displayed.
- Click Download the plugin, and save the file to a location of your choice.
- Open Bamboo.
- From the BAMBOO ADMINISTRATION dropdown, click Add-ons. The Global Settings window is displayed.
- From the Add-ons panel, click Upload add-on. The Upload add-on dialog is displayed.
- Click Choose File.
- Select the acunetix360-bamboo-plugin-x-x.jar file you downloaded in a previous step, and click Open to upload it. The Upload Add-On dialog is displayed.
- Click Upload.
- Finally, refresh the page.
Configuring the Bamboo Project
Each Bamboo project has its own plans. Each plan has its own jobs which contain tasks. To use The Acunetix 360 Scan task, it must be added to a job.
How to Configure the Bamboo Project
- Open Bamboo. In the Administration window, from the Add-ons section of the main menu, select Acunetix 360. The Global Acunetix 360 API Settings window is displayed.
- In the API Settings section, enter the API credentials: Acunetix 360 Server URL and API Token.
- Click Test Connection.
- Click Save.
- From the main menu, click Projects. The Projects window is displayed.
- Click to select the project to which you want to add the Acunetix 360 Scan plugin. The project window is displayed.
- Click to select the plan to which you want to add the Acunetix 360 Scan plugin. The Plans window is displayed.
- Click Actions, then Configure Plan. The Configuration - Plan window is displayed.
- From the Stages tab, select a job to which you want to add the Acunetix 360 scan task. The Tasks window is displayed.
- Click Add task, then select Acunetix 360 Scan Task.
- The Acunetix 360 Scan Task configuration window is displayed.
- From the Acunetix 360 Scan Task configuration window, select the relevant Scan Settings.
- Click Save.
Viewing Acunetix 360 Scan Results in Bamboo
When the build has been triggered, you can view the scan results in the (under build results page) Acunetix 360 Scan Result tab.
How to View Acunetix 360 Scan Results in Bamboo
- Open Bamboo. In the Build Result window, click the Acunetix 360 Report tab. If the scan is not yet finished, a warning message is displayed.
- When the scan has been completed, the scan results from the ACUNETIX 360 SCAN SUMMARY REPORT are displayed.