In Acunetix 360, you can view and assign Issues, as well as mark the issue as fixed. You can also export them to an external file, or send them to another system (to Jira, for example).
For further information, see Viewing Issues in Acunetix 360 and User Permissions Matrix in Acunetix 360.
The Issue Lifecycle
This is how it works in Acunetix 360.
- Users create and run scans and wait for the results.
- All detected vulnerabilities in scans are listed in All Issues.
- You can assign an Issue to another team member from the All Issues, or any other, list by selecting the issue and updating the Assignee dropdown in the Update section. The assignee is advised via email that a new task has been assigned to them and the task status is set to Present.
- Once a user fixes the task and changes its status to Fixed (Unconfirmed), it is moved into the Retest list and Acunetix 360 automatically rescans the target web application to confirm the fix. If the vulnerability is fixed it will be closed, and marked as Fixed (Confirmed). Otherwise, Acunetix 360 will automatically reassign the task back to the original user, and the status will display as Present.
- Users assigned the Manage Issue (Restricted) permission, can view all scan reports and mark the state of an issue to Fixed (Unconfirmed), but they are not able to change the state of an issue to Accepted Risk or False Positive.