Configuring Notifications to Report Vulnerabilities to an Issue Tracking System
Integrating Acunetix 360 with an issue tracking system means that you can have vulnerabilities that have been identified during a web application security scan automatically created as issues in your existing issue tracking system. This integration allows you to import identified vulnerabilities as issues with just a few mouse clicks. Currently, Acunetix 360 supports out-of-the-box integration for multiple Issue Tracking Systems.
- First, before configuring notifications, you must define a new integration. Otherwise, the Integration Endpoint field will not be visible to you. See Integrating Acunetix 360 with an Issue Tracking System for details on how to do this.
- This type of integration in Acunetix 360 is called Endpoint Integration.
In this example, we will only configure a notification for a PHP project. The steps for creating a notification for an ASP project are the same.
How to Configure a Notification to Report Vulnerabilities to an Issue Tracking System
- From the main menu, click Notifications, then New Notification.
- Complete the fields. (See How to Create a Notification.)
- When you reach the Integration Endpoints field, enter the name of the system to which you want to report vulnerabilities. (In this example, the system is called JIRA – Kanban Project.)
- Click Save.