Configuring the User Profile for Notifications
Providing an email address is mandatory for every Acunetix 360 user. So, by default, Acunetix 360 has the email address of every user. Your phone number, however, needs to be added manually. Once added, it will be used by the system to send the SMS notifications.
Only users with Administrator permission have access to this window.
How to Configure a User Profile for Notifications
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- Select [Your Name] (top right of window), then User Settings.
The Change User Settings window is displayed.
- In the Phone Number field, enter the phone number.
- From the dropdown, select a flag for your location
- Enter your phone number
- Click Update.
- Click Confirm in the Phone Number field. The Phone Number Confirmation panel is displayed.
- Click Send Confirmation Code. A six-digit confirmation code is sent to your phone.
- Retrieve the code from your phone, enter it into the Confirmation Code field and click Confirm.
How to Disable Issue Notifications for a User
- From the Settings menu, click General. The General Settings window is displayed.
- Check the Disable issue notifications that are sent by the system option.
- Click Save.