Software Composition Analysis (SCA) Node
The Software Composition Analysis Node lists all third-party components detected by AcuSensor in your web application.
- As AcuSensor has access to information about installed software packages, it can immediately identify all third-party components that you use for your web application.
- During the scan, Acunetix 360 identifies these components in your web application and lists them in the Knowledge Base panel.
- So, security and technical personnel can refer to the list to make sure that all third-party components are up to date and have no known vulnerabilities.
Once the scan is completed, all components are listed under the Software Composition Analysis node in the Knowledge Base. You can access the same information in the Knowledge Base Report.
Acunetix 360 forms Knowledge Base nodes on its findings. If the Software Composition Analysis (SCA) node is not listed, it means that AcuSensor did not detect any third-party components.
How to view the Software Composition Analysis (SCA) Node in Acunetix 360
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, select Scans > Recent Scans.
- Next to the relevant website, select Report.
- Scroll down to the Technical Report section and select the Knowledge Base tab.
- Select the Software Composition Analysis (SCA) node. The information is displayed in the Software Composition Analysis (SCA) tab.