Configuring Client Certificate Authentication
Acunetix 360 supports the Client Certificate Authentication mechanism, enabling you to configure scans for websites that require Client Certificate authentication.
It is not possible to configure both Client Certificate Authentication and Smart Card Authentication at the same time.
Ensure that the selected certificate is NOT imported with strong key protection.
Client Certificate Fields
This table lists and describes the fields in the Client Certificate tab.
Select to enable a client certificate to be used to log in to the web application.
Click to browse and upload the certificate file.
Enter the password for the certificate.
How to Configure Client Certificate Authentication in Acunetix 360
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, click Scans, then New Scan. The New Scan window is displayed.
- From the Authentication tab, select Client Certificate. The Client Certificate section is displayed.
- Select the Enabled checkbox.
- Click Browse to upload the certificate.
- Select a file, then click Open.
In Acunetix 360, client certificate files can only be added in the following formats: cer, crt, der, pem, pfx, p7b, p7r, p12, spc.
- Click Start Scan.