In the Email Settings window, you can enable email notifications, including encryption, so that users can configure Administrative, Error and Support notifications.
Email Settings is available in the Acunetix 360 On-Premises Edition only.
For further information, see Overview of Settings in Acunetix 360 and Comparison Between Acunetix 360 and Acunetix 360 On-Premises Editions.
Email Settings Fields
This table lists and explains the fields in the Email Settings window.
Enable Email Notifications
Enable to allow users to configure and receive email notifications.
This is the SMTP host's web address.
This is the port number.
This is the username.
This is the password.
Enable to allow encryption.
This is the email address from which administrative notifications will be sent.
Administrative Notification Recipients
These are the email addresses to which administrative notifications will be sent. Separate each one with a semicolon.
Error Notification Recipients
These are the email addresses to which error notifications will be sent. Separate each one with a semicolon.
Support Notification Recipients
These are the email addresses to which support notifications will be sent. Separate each one with a semicolon.
How to Configure Email Notifications
- From the main menu, click Settings, then Email. The Email Settings window is displayed.
- Check the Enable Email Notifications checkbox.
- In the SMTP Host field, enter the SMTP host.
- In the Port field, enter the port.
- In the Username field, enter the username.
- In the Password field, enter the password.
- If required, check the Enable Encryption checkbox.
- Complete the Notification Sender, Administrative Notification Recipients, Error Notification Recipients, and Support Notification Recipients fields.
- Click Verify & Save to proceed with the verification process. Alternatively, click Save from the dropdown to skip the verification process.