In the SMS window, you can enable SMS notifications, to allow users to configure and receive notifications on events that happen in Acunetix 360, such as New Scan Started or Scan Cancelled, for example. This setting is enabled by default.
Twilio is the third party service provider used for SMS service.
SMS Settings is available in the Acunetix 360 On-Premises Edition only.
For further information, see Overview of Settings in Acunetix 360 and Comparison Between Acunetix 360 and Acunetix 360 On-Premises Editions.
SMS Settings Fields
This table lists and explains the fields in the SMS Settings window.
Enable SMS Notifications
Click to enable SMS notifications.
Twilio Account ID
This is the Account ID for Twilio.
Twilio Authentication Token
This is the Authentication Token for Twilio.
Twilio Sender Phone Number
This is the Twilio phone number.
How to Enable SMS Notifications
- From the main menu, click Settings, then SMS. The SMS Settings window is displayed.
- In the SMS window, enable the Enable SMS Notifications checkbox. Three further fields are displayed.
- In the Twilio Account ID field and Twilio Authentication Token fields, enter your credentials.
- Complete the Twilio Sender Phone Number field.
- Click Verify & Save to proceed with the verification process. Alternatively, click the dropdown arrow and click Save to skip the verification process.