1024 CMS 1.1.0 Beta is prone to a local file-include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to obtain potentially sensitive information and to execute arbitrary local scripts in the context of the Web server process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and the computer other attacks are also possible. 1024 CMS 1.1.0 Beta is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Apache Commons Daemon 'jsvc' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Aardvark Topsites PHP 'index.php' Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Adobe ColdFusion Unspecified Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Struts Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Adobe ColdFusion HTTP Response Splitting Vulnerability