11in1 is prone to a cross-site request-forgery and a local file include vulnerability. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, steal cookie-based authentication credentials, and open or run arbitrary files in the context of the affected application. 11in1 1.2.1 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- AeroMail Cross Site Request Forgery, HTML Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat NIO Connector Denial of Service Vulnerability
- 12Planet Chat Server one2planet.infolet.InfoServlet XSS
- Ampache Reflected Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Struts CookBook/Examples Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities