11in1 is prone to a cross-site request-forgery and a local file include vulnerability. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, steal cookie-based authentication credentials, and open or run arbitrary files in the context of the affected application. 11in1 1.2.1 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- AeroMail Cross Site Request Forgery, HTML Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Admidio get_file.php Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache mod_proxy_ftp Wildcard Characters XSS Vulnerability
- Apache Struts Showcase Multiple Persistence Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Ampache Reflected Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability